This qualification is designed for those taking an Intermediate
Business Administration. It reflects the skills and knowledge
working in a Business Administration role.
It is also ideal for non-apprentices wanting to evidence both
competence in their given Business Administration role.
All units will be assessed using the verified model.
- Combined qualification containing both
- To be included in the Intermediate
- Based on revised Business and Administration
- Developed in collaboration with Skills CfA,
sector body for
- Communication in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative
- Principles of business document production and
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- In addition you will do 10 other optional