Sage 50 Accounts training course is to manage and run the UK’s most popular accounting software. You will learn how to set-up a company, process sales invoices, purchase order, deal with bank transactions and much more. This Sage course is perfect for you if you want to learn how to work in Sage 50 Accounts at the workplace or improve your CV or take it as a new hobby. It is perfect if you want to become capable to demonstrate that you are confident and proficient in Sage 50. If you are running your own company, this course is useful to undertake and allow you to manage your business accounts accurately.
Overview of Sage 50 Accounts course?
This course includes important functionality to facilitate you make proper use of Sage 50. You will learn how to set up company details, create a nominal ledger, and manage suppliers & customers. You also practice entering posting transactions, opening balances, reconciling the bank and using corrections. It will provide you with the skills to supply accurate and up to date information to the Management in a proper way. Good and appropriate knowledge of manual bookkeeping is helpful before the beginning of this course.
What will you learn from the course?
You will gain skills and knowledge of the following aspects while training at KBM:
- Expand an overview of three incorporated ledger systems - Nominal, Purchases and Sales
- Understand choices of techniques and connotation for standard VAT and cash accounting of VAT
- Learn the ways to record service/ product credit and invoice notes
- Learn the ways to restore, backup data, verify and checking data
- Key practices for correct posting errors and overturn transactions.
- Discover the ways to reconcile bank accounts in Sage 50 against bank statements
- Learn the ways to set up fresh user access, customize access and test
- Entering of opening balances, printing and preparing a trial balance, set up opening assets, capital balances and liabilities, entering of budget reports
- Payments and Banking, producing statements, payroll reconciliation and petty cash
- Audit trails, corrections of basic entry errors, reconciling creditors and debtors
- Creation of sales credit notes, the process of purchasing the credit notes, adjustment of stock records
- Sales Orders and Price lists, stock management of Purchase orders, processing sales orders
- Checking and reconciling VAT return, production of profit & loss
- Balance sheet for management accounting, checking of budget figures, carrying out year-end procedures