Traineeships prepare individuals for their future career by developing skills and practical experience that their future employers requires. The main purpose of traineeship programs to prepare young people for work and provide them high quality work experience in a working environment.
We at KBM Training and Recruitment design and deliver traineeships with employers to meet their business needs. Every year we empower thousands of individuals to improve their lives by developing the skills and self-belief to progress through their traineeship program.
A traineeship program may be suitable if you are:
- Looking for a job and would benefit from gaining more work experience.
- Motivated to work and succeed.
- Aged 16 to 18 and qualified below level 3 or 19 to 23 and have not yet achieved a level 2
What we do?
- We provide high quality traineeship programs which helps employers hire suitable young people who are willing to learn.
- We provide high quality traineeships vacancies which develop work skills and prepare individuals career success.
- We provide Functional Skills support, teaching and examinations as part the traineeship framework.
Benefits of a Traineeship
- It helps you to build your CV and confidence
- It improves your English and maths skills
- It helps you to gain work experience and work skills
- IT help in team building skills
- It enhance the opportunities to full time job