• Only 50 % refund will be given should you wish to cancel 1 week prior to the start date of your course. Once the course commences there will be no refund available.
• All cancellations must be in writing: by letter to: Training, KBM Training & Recruitment, 01 Concord Business Centre Concord road, London, W3 0TJ, Fax : Training, KBM Training & Recruitment: 020 8992 9091, Email: email@example.com and in each case, you must state your name, the course details and say that you would like to cancel your course
• Students must complete their training within the term limit, failure to do so may result in an automatic conclusion of the contract.
• The work placement guarantee is for 4 – 6 weeks. It is on volunteer basis which may potentially lead to a permanent paid position..
• KBM TR expects you to arrive for your training sessions as per the scheduled times. There will be no time rebate for late arrivals.
• KBM TR does not take any Responsibility for your personal items at the training centre. You are expected to keep your personal belongings safely.
• KBM TR expects cleanliness from all our candidates. You shall be asked to clear your workstation before you leave the centre.
• KBM TR has the right to use my picture and testimonials for marketing.
• This policy is applicable to any extension of training you do with KBM TR.
* Administration fee applied for cancellations as stated above is 50% of your total course fees...